<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

11 weeks old

I don't have a new picture to post, but wanted to commerate this day, 11 weeks since Nanea was born. She is getting so big, and is so much fun. She "talks" and smiles like crazy, mostly in the mornings when she wakes up and has her bath. She now pretty much hates the car and cries for most of the ride, especially at red lights. We thought it was just the fact that she was confined and can't reach her fist to suck on it when she's all strapped in, but she happily sits in there in restaurants and riding around on the grocery cart at the store. So, apparently, just the car when she doesn't have a rapt audience. Last night she slept from 8pm to 6am, 10 hours! Hopefully this will begin a trend, but we're not counting on it just yet. I have 1 month till I have to go back to work, and am dreading it. It will be the hardest thing I've ever had to do to leave her. I just don't want to miss a minute with her. Hopefully I won't have to go back for long. We're in Oklahoma for about 2 more weeks. We're loving seeing Noa every day, although he's super busy working and studying. Much better than phone calls, email and webcams. I had to order books from barnesandnoble.com yesterday because there is no bookstore to be found in Altus, and I'm just about done with the television. Need to have some entertainment, although Nanea takes up most of my time during the day. Stay-tuned for more pictures!

alohab @ 5:16 PM
2 comments

Comments:
hurray for sleeping through the night!
 
GOOD luck with that! Its the best feeling ever! :)
Looks like you had fun in Chicago..
that pic of her in the snowsuit is just precious!
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger