I told you last nite, and I'll tell you again, "If all babies are this cute & this well behaved, then I want to have 5 more please." Of course, I'm sure I'm missing the 'loud' times, aren't I?
Yes, you are :)! They are few and far between, but they do occasionally happen. Luckily, she is almost always easily appeased. A little food, a little cuddle, and she's good. As I've said before, I am SO lucky!
OHHHHH! To fall in love with her all over again and again. Talk about CUUUUTTTTEEEE!!!!!! Hope she likes lots of hugs and kisses. Tutu and Gramps are sure going to give her lots.
oh my god, aloha, she is seriously the cutest thing i have ever seen. i can't believe that i am missing out on this kid! happy belated mother's day to you and 4-month birthday to nanea. you two are amazing - i can't imagine doing it all on my own. she is too sweet, give her a kiss for me. bree