<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 12, 2007

Sorry we've been M.I.A....

Between work, and work, and work, a trip to San Francisco and Napa with the Gusman's, and a broken computer (again!), there has been no time for posts. But, hallelujah (!!!!!), wedding season is officially over and for the rest of the year it is pretty light. Maybe now I'll start my part-time, work from home job :). Till next season that is...

alohab @ 11:32 PM
4 comments

Comments:
Look at that sweet face-- i miss you!!
 
Yeah!!! Finally. I miss her too!!!
You and Noa also.
But that face!!!
Love,
Mom
 
Hurray! I've missed you guys.
Aloha no,
aunty wai
 
IT IS ABOUT TIME!
okay, I'm done being angry.
Glad to see you are posting again.
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger