<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter, and still picture-less!

We had an eventful Easter. Nanea has slept through the night the last 2 days, and has been waking up talking. Such a nice thing, both the sleeping through the night, and the happy wake-ups. So, we had a good morning, and then headed out to Waimanalo for the annual family gathering. So far, so good, actually fell asleep in the car. Alas, the 35 minute drive was not enough of a nap, and the attention and over-zealous prodding of the poor sleepy baby still in her car seat was just too much for her, and she proceeded to scream. Not cry, SCREAM. She was pretty much fussy the entire time after that. Not so good of a first impression I'm afraid, since this was the first time she met everyone. Especially next to my cousin's new daughter who is 6 days younger than Nanea, and who slept peacefully in her stroller for the first 2 hours we were there, and then was a super quiet, mellow girl the rest of the time. Go figure.

Nanea is pretty cute though, and did get lots of compliments. Especially about her gray eyes, which Noa is certain are turning brown now. I'm not making any predictions till it happens. She wore a pink dress from Aunty Suz that Noa picked out. Unfortunately it didn't last long since it was too cold and windy in Waimanalo. She had to be quickly changed into long pants and a hoodie sweater since mommy forgot a blanket and hat (hey, I'm still new at this!). At least I always remember the diapers.

Still waiting for the internet guys to come and fix my incredible slow computer. So frustrating!! Hope these updates will do for now.

alohab @ 10:49 PM
2 comments

Comments:
I think that i may like the commentary better than the photos... okay, that's a lie, because i love to see Nanea and how's she growing... but I do like the accompanying commentary... :)
 
Same here! Its amazing how great just the commentaries are! But I am still waiting for photos. Damn Roadrunner.
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger