<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween!

A 49er cheerleader...
(can you guess who bought this costume??)

...and as Nemo (Kili's costume), with best friend Kilinoe the Octopus (Nanea's costume from last year)

Woo hoo, I'm NAMO (this is how Nanea says Nemo)!!

in the morning as the Octopus




"Elmo pumkim" courtesy of daddy's great carving skills

alohab @ 10:42 PM
5 comments

Comments:
TOOOOO CUUUTTEE!!!!
Looks like she was having a ball.
Dad's pretty handy with the oumpkin carving!!

Love Mom
 
She's soooo cute!!! Her daddy was like this when he was little -- loved to dress up. I guess now he can do the pumpkins!
Love,
Aunty Wai
 
love the rah-rah costume!

but if the red was more red, then she could also be rooting for those KC chiefs (lol).

go-team-go!!


Aohoku
 
So adorable! It was so much fun seeing the girls run around in their costumes, even YOU Aloha:). What a great Halloween!
Love you all,
Aunty Sonia
 
Lucky girl!! THREE costumes!! I wish that I could have been there. The Nemo photo is hilarious-- she looks SOOOO excited!!
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger