<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Terribles, as I like to call it

Now how, you may ask, could this face possibly ever be considered in the midst of her "terrible twos?" Oh let me count the ways...
I'll spare everyone the gory details, but will share one fun tidbit of late. Literally wrestling, and then physically restraining, a wriggling, kicking, SCREAMING toddler shouting "NO, NO, NO NO!!!" into her car seat each and every time she has to get into it. My neighbors must think I abuse my child. As well as my babysitter's neighbors. And passersby at the market, mall, park, well you get the picture. Terribles it is at times!

alohab @ 10:50 PM
2 comments

Comments:
Oh the TWOs! Wait until the TEENS! Later you'll look back and laugh but right now it's not fun. Just take deep breaths when she does and try not to yell back. Most of all remember - You're the Mom.

Wai
 
Ha ha. I had a good laugh. Especially after wrestling (with kicking, crying, wriggling...) my angel out of the gym this am. The "workout" was nothing compared to the aftermath!!!

Kristina
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger