<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 11, 2008

This picture makes me LAUGH!

really, really laugh.  Today we braved the flooding and rain that is bombarding the island to pick up the photos that my lovely friend Lisa took of our family for Christmas cards (yes, I know, I am LATE).  This was in the 80+ pictures she gave me.

This photo just captures everything about Nanea.  Crazy, silly, jumping, energetic Nanea.  She is great.

More photos to come!  Wouldn't want to spoil everyone or anything :).

alohab @ 4:01 PM
3 comments

Comments:
i LOVE this! what a perfect example of her little spirit! this is too sweet. how lucky are you to have such a great photographer at your fingertips!
 
That is hilarious! I have one similar of Jadie jumping on the trampoline.. I'll send it to you!
BTW, she's beautiful no matter how crazy she gets
 
This photo is wonderful!! And, wow, that hair!
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger