<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, December 01, 2008

The "aunty-putter"

Noa took Nanea to see Santa today and she was so excited when she got home to show me the pictures (I'll scan it and post at some point...). She was so thrilled about meeting Santa, she was talking a mile a minute and telling me all about it. At one point she said, "The Aunty told me..." and I said, "what aunty?" To which she replied, "The Aunty-putter." The aunty-wha?? After a bit more prodding, she explained the aunty that put her in Santa's lap for the picture. Hence, the "Aunty-putter." She also asked me why Santa didn't say "ho ho ho." She is a funny kid :).

alohab @ 11:52 PM
3 comments

Comments:
That's one for the records!!!!
I'm going to tell everyone about the helpful "aunty-putter!!"
What a wonderful mind our Nanea has!!

Love,
MOM
 
genius, I tell you. That kid is destined for greatness.
 
ok, this is a LATE post cause i just got back into computer-land, but this one was definitely funny! even i didn't figure it out before the punch line.

ao
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger