<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Slip -n- Slidin'

We went to Curtis' 6th birthday party and they had a slip in slide (remember those?) and water balloons. Although I knew these would be there, I purposely left the swimsuit at home in hopes of avoiding it altogether. But, immediately upon seeing the slip in slide being set up, Nanea went crazy shouting, "look mom, look mom! I WANT TO TRY!!!!" I tried to explain that we didn't have a swimsuit, but my girlfriend asked if she had a panty on and said she could just go in that. Upon hearing that, Nanea immediately stripped so she could be the first to try. So, here she is, having an immensely great time in her My Little Pony panties/swimsuit. I won't make that mistake again since every one of the other 10+ kids had swimming gear...

alohab @ 6:36 PM
5 comments

Comments:
Oh the days when we lived on a hill in Puunui and we had a slip and slide only ours was made of rolled construction sheeting and it worked just fine. Keao and Kamaile loved it. It seems like just yesterday. . . . .
Wai
 
how cute is that!! aww, mom! you should have known your fearless little one would have been the first one out there. I am sorry i missed it!! (of course, that could never happen here since currently it's trending 40 degrees... whoohoo).
 
Kala'i didn't wear a swimsuit till she was probably about 6 yrs old! No qualms, these little ones, about panty swimming :-) and less laundry! Looks like fun!
 
i'd would still just go in my panties if i could!!!

kala'i
 
Nanea looks like she's having a blast. Slip 'n Slides seem to be making a comeback!

Also, Kala'i would totally still go in her panties.
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger