<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Technical Difficulties...well, sort-of

The camera is missing.  So, all the photos on there that need to be downloaded, can't be, and no new photos.  I've looked in every bag, under and in the furniture, in the general paper mess on my kitchen table.  I've even started digging through the toy abyss, but no luck.  I strongly suspect that my budding photographer was playing with it and put it away somewhere really special.  Just don't know where that is yet.  I'm hoping I don't have to buy a new camera...

In the meantime, I'll try to post updates without pictures!

alohab @ 4:12 PM
3 comments

Comments:
nanea = 3 points
mom = 0


:)
 
heehee... yes; that one! :)
 
Searched DEEP in the sofa and chairs???
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger