<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"Nana" and Tutu

Here is Nanea with Aunt Lennetta (Nana) and her favorite person in the whole world, Tutu!


alohab @ 12:56 PM
2 comments

Comments:
She's thinking....'okay ladies, I'm a little squished here' he he. You can tell your mom and aunt just adore her.

Since you've been good about posting pics lately, how about posting one of your sis and her fiance?
 
I have one all lined up...just need to ask her if it's ok :). I don't think she'd mind...
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger