<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 18, 2010

School field trip to the Aquarium

I chaperoned Nanea's second school field trip last week. It was certainly an adventure, and I have a HUGE amount of respect for her teachers. 4 teachers, 48 kids, 5 parents. And there were 2 classes there that day, so 96 kids in all the same uniform = hard to keep track of who is who (considering I have difficulties some days picking Nanea out of the group when I pick her up from school, this was a stretch for me to keep track of 11 kids I didn't know)! The class was split into groups of 12, and I was lucky enough to be in a group with 3 adults. Each child has a partner, and the theory is that a "responsible" child is paired with a not-so-responsible child.

on the school bus on the way to the aquarium


The monkey group checking out the seals


picnic in the park after the aquarium. lots of games, fun and an interesting trip to the public bathroom with 48 kids.

alohab @ 8:47 PM
2 comments

Comments:
you are a brave, brave woman. but how cute are all of those little things?? esp. my niece. :) heehee.
 
Welcome to Mommyhood!
A "brave" new world is opening up!
(and I emphasize "brave.")

She is so cute.

Love,
MOM
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger