
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Practice, Practice!

Even though you can't see his face, this is Noa and our friend practicing the different pushing positions w/fearless Nurse B. Poor Rob got stuck being "mommy," and actually demonstrating all the positions, while Noa got to be "daddy" and offer support. In spite of barely being able to stay still because of laughing so hard, he did a good job, and got lots of laughs from everyone in class. Luckily, my friend Tina had her camera with her. We missed our last scheduled class, so this was our make-up, and we were pleased to see our good friends, due with their first baby in about 3 weeks, there. This class was much more our speed. A fun group, not so serious. So, we learned "pushing" and "blowing." Didn't know that's how you stop pushing, by blowing. And we learned the famous "hee hee hoo." Which, neither of us could do with a straight face. So, we'll be trying something else. That is, if it's not all forgotten by January...18 weeks and counting! We're officially over the 1/2 way mark! And, Noa bought a crib and glider chair in Reno! More to come on that. I haven't actually seen the crib yet; still in the box. But, at least I didn't have to pick it! As soon as the nursery is more complete, I'll post pictures. I know, promises, promises...
alohab @ 12:30 PM
1 comments

Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
