<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Still the best of friends



A fun day at the beach for Nea and Kili. It had been a few weeks since they had got together, so it was a joyful reunion. We met Kili and "Kili's mommy and daddy" as Nanea calls them, at the Outrigger Canoe Club and when they saw each other across the courtyard of the snack shop, Nanea started yelling "Kili! Kili" while at the same time Kili yelling "Nanea! Nanea!" and they ran to each other and had a huge embrace. We couldn't stop laughing, nor could all the people eating breakfast. Tina and I keep saying how we really need to video their greetings one of these days. They were so cute in their pink Roxy swimsuits, and even got to go out with their daddies for a canoe ride. Pictures of that to come...

alohab @ 10:28 PM
3 comments

Comments:
Oh, how I miss those two! I miss their mommies, too! XO
 
They will be true friends forever.
How wonderful to see!!!
Love,
Mom
 
OMG how sweet are these two?? I miss them (and their darling mommies) so very much too! Such sweethearts. Bree
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger