<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Roll-Call Time!

Who is reading about the adventures of Nanea and her family? Please post your name and location in the comments...and then you will be handsome-ly rewarded (with LOTS of new pictures!). If you're lucky, maybe I'll send you an actual picture for your fridge.

alohab @ 9:11 PM
21 comments

Comments:
me me me me me.... i am a faithful Nanea watcher..


Melissa Mittelbach
Tennessee
 
Oh...good idea! ROLL CALL! LIANA HONDA, PRESENT AND ACCOUNTED FOR!
send that refrigerator picture RIGHT NOW!
 
me too, me too!

mikie benedict
chicago, il
 
Mamama and Papa Pili are present!
 
Don't forget us!!!

MOM & DAD
 
do i still count?

LOL








ao
 
Okay, do I have to check in? I've been a faithful watcher, honest!!!
Aunty Wai
 
Kala'i & Hulali-Girl (She like to look at the pictures:)
Kailua, O'ahu
 
Well, I guess Grandpa has to check in (redundantly, I guess, since Mom preempted me), but I'll be there with her (and you, of course!) in a couple of days, so maybe I get priority (or a share, anyway). Of course Tutu has to get her time in; too bad we couldn't be there at the same time...
 
The Goldschmidts from Newport, RI are present! :) We love reading about your experiences with motherhood and how much fun (and challenging) it is! Take care!

Marica
 
Aunty Sonia loves to see Nea posing and having fun! Present! :)
 
I tune in regularly, so you'd better not cut me off!!!
Love you guys!
Holly
 
You should get a site meter, to do this for you. But I faithfully check your blog, which you are better about updating than your sister.

Graham Campbell
Somerville, MA
 
I know...I actually have an= site meter account, but when I changed my template, I can't figure out how to put it back on there. Also, sometimes you don't always know who is watching, so this was a more fun way :)! And, also, everyone else will now who's "watching..."
 
I'm checking in from sunny Sacramento... :)
 
me too!:-)
 
i'm checking! you have some wonderful shots of Nanea!!!
 
I'm here and reading!
Tacoma, WA
 
Miss C & her Mommy check regularly! Miss C loves seeing pictures of her favorite cousin (and Nalu too..)
 
me too .. Charlotte
 
I'm a little late on roll call, but here I am too. I love these pictures, keep them coming!
Bree
Seattle, WA
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger