Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Delayed once again

Noa was scheduled to come home today from what was supposed to be a short 4 day trip. Well, once again, the plane is broken, so who knows when he'll be on his way. Maybe tomorrow, hopefully no later than Friday (not holding my breath). This time, it's a problem I can actually understand, a flat tire. So, a new tire needs to be flown over from Japan since this is the closest place that has them. I asked him, "you don't carry a spare?" ha, ha.
Nanea was expecting daddy home today, and knew that after Grandma's, daddy would be home. Since this kid seems to have a photographic memory, on the way to grandma's this morning she said, "after grandma's house, then daddy will be home, right?" So I had to explain to her that daddy's plane was broken and had a flat tire, so he couldn't come home until it was fixed and we weren't sure when that would be. Smart girl that she is she replied, "Well, there's other planes he can fly." Well yes Nanea there are, technically. How do you get around that one :)?
I wish I could get all these Nanea conversations on video because her voice and inflections are what makes them so funny.
**this is not Noa's actual plane, but just a random pic of a C-17. It's enormous!
alohab @ 2:01 PM
3 comments