<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sloopy noodles

"Sloopy" noodles is Nanea-speak for spaghetti.  This is different from "cheese-noodles," which is macaroni and cheese.  One night I asked her what she wanted for her dinner and her reply was "sloopy noodles."  It took me a bit to figure out what she meant, but I finally realized that sloopy noodles are the ones you "sloop."  Or slurp.  She is a very funny girl :).

alohab @ 1:01 AM
4 comments

Comments:
Oh my gosh, she is a riot! What a sweet child you have.
 
I love my nea stories-- they are guaranteed to make me laugh outloud. Mmmm-- sloopy noodles; a girl after her Aunty's heart.
 
We need a "Nanea Dictionary" -- Webster's got nothing on her...
 
I love that! We are starting a dictionary too :-) noodles of any variety, to Hulali, are called "Doondles" subsequently we ALL use that word when referring to it now. Poor girl is going to be the only one in preschool saying doondles until she figures out we stooped her.
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger