<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 13, 2009

From Moose I Guess...

I was reading Nanea a story the other night (can't remember what it was) but it had lots of animals.  Her big thing at the moment is naming things, "mommy, daddy, baby."  Here is the conversation that ensued:

Nanea: Mommy horse, baby horse
Me: Do you know what a baby horse is called?
Nanea: uh-huh
Me: What?
Nanea: I don't know (this is our normal course of our conversations, she says that she knows, but she really doesn't).
Me: Is it a pony?
Nanea: Or a foal.

~after my initial thought at wondering how on earth she could possibly know what a foal was I replied:

Me: You're right.  How do you know what a foal is?
Nanea: Well, from Moose I guess.

Moose (A. Moose) is a cartoon character that plays in between her Noggin shows.  He and his friend Zee, the bird, teach lessons in between the regular shows, it's Noggin's commercials.  I guess Nanea is learning something from all that tv she watches!

alohab @ 9:47 PM
1 comments

Comments:
Oh my gosh, she is so smart.
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger