<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How about a little cuddle?

I came home from work pretty late tonight and had to more or less immediately put Makena to bed after putting my things down.  When I came downstairs, Nanea (who had NOT taken a nap today), was lying on the couch on her tummy, booty in the air, sucking her thumb and touching her piko, a standard if she doesn't have mine to touch.  I walked by her and went to the kitchen and began to wash dishes.  I was talking to her as I was doing this, "where is daddy?  what are you watching?" and she then asked me to please come and sit with her.  I said, "ok, once I'm finished."  Then I realized, what am I doing???  I have a very short window that my daughter will actually WANT to sit and cuddle with me, so I stopped what I was doing to sit and watch Toot and Puddle and cuddle with my Nanea.  Have to take advantage of it while I can.

alohab @ 8:48 PM
3 comments

Comments:
yup, it's not too early to start counting those precious time opportunities...
 
Yes. Sooo true. Take the time every time you can. But, you two always were great cuddlers too.

Love,
MOM
 
Treasure the times, they grow up too fast. Once puberty starts (when the aliens come and take them) they don't give them back until after puberty. After bucking heads most of the time, my little girl is starting to come back.
Wai
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger