<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The many faces of Nanea Allen

Thanks to everyone who responded in the post below. It's always nice to see who's "watching." And yes, I have site meter, but no, can't seem to load it correctly after changing my template, which is why I had to request a roll call.

Here is your handsome reward...and stay tuned for your fridge pic (those of you that want one...):






alohab @ 7:19 PM
11 comments

Comments:
those pics are priceless!!!
 
SO CUTE! I think #2 is my fav. LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair!

Also, I am tardy for roll call :(
 
oh my goodness-- she is just the most beautiful thing in the whole world. i can't wait to see her!!!
 
So it looks like we went to one o those picture machines and put in a quarter and let it take pictures!!!
How did you get these beautiful images.
They are fun, priceless and amazing!!

Love,
MOM
 
picture #3:

my what big teeth you have...



ao
 
i like the "OOOOH!" picture... and the pouty "okay, i'm done, mom" last picture... well, okay. i like them all.
 
LOVE the BOW!! All of these are just too cute! Can't wait for the frig pic. :)
 
Ah....Papa's princess!
 
Photos are awesome. I personally vote for Number 3.
 
So grown up! Kamaile loves her hair! They grow up so fast.
Aunty Wai
 
I keep looking at them over and over; my vote is for all of them, because that's who she is. She has So much to say and do. Love her madly.

Love you too.
Dad
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger