<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

31 weeks and counting

Yesterday I made 31 weeks of pregnancy. Monday was my bi-monthly appointment, and yesterday my monthly acupuncture. Everything seems to be progressing as normal. Too early for predictions on whether or not Baby Allen will be on time. I keep forgetting to ask about an estimation of size, but according to my weekly "baby center" email, baby should be approx. 3 lbs now. I've gained 20 pounds, so I'm on track to gain my 25 - 35 pounds total of "acceptable" weight. No stretch marks yet, though my acupuncturist said I have a few on my back, nothing that some zinc won't fix! I figure, heck, I can't see them, so oh well!

Yes, I seem to be on a constant roll of appointments. OB every 2 weeks, and acupuncture and lomi every month. I decided very early on that it is just not worth it to be miserable and sore, so that's where the acupuncture and lomi came in. Noa is just glad that HE doesn't have to do the massages! Next week we start infant care classes, so I should have some funny stories to tell then.

Turns out there were no pictures to be had from the baby shower, but I'll try to make myself let Noa take a picture of my BIG belly soon. My acupuncturist says my belly is mostly fluid, and not so much baby. I guess I'm retaining water.

Happy Turkey Day! Gobble, gobble :)!

alohab @ 9:01 AM
0 comments

Comments: Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger