<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 16, 2005

My neck, my back, my swollen feet, OH MY!

By far the worst of it is the swollen feet and ankles. My feet are HUGE and FAT. For a person that has always had pretty narrow, albeit long, feet, this is by far the most disturbing side effect of pregnancy so far. (I know, I know, if this is ALL I have to complain about, I'm very lucky). But seriously, just when I think they can't possible get any bigger, there they go. Like puffy balloons. I'd take a picture, but I think I'll spare you all that fun. Lately it's getting harder to move about with ease. I always said I wouldn't be one of those waddling pregnant ladies, but let's face it, when everything is stiff, and your feet are balloons, it's just easier. I do really crack my husband up trying to get up off the floor when I park myself there for awhile wrapping Christmas presents. He inevitably comes to check on me every now and then to see if I need to get up so he can drag me to my feet. See, chivalry is not dead...

Other than that, 5 1/2 weeks to go. I keep telling myself that as soon as Christmas is over, I'll get a move on and get the baby's room all set, and pack my bag for the hospital. Of course there's a million other things to do, like get our car seat checked, go to the eye doctor, buy that filter for the fridge...all things that should be done before Baby Allen arrives...but, I'm a procrastinator...we'll see! My parents may have a to-do list when they get here in Feb!

alohab @ 7:45 AM
1 comments

Comments:
You need to document the journey, and that means taking a picture of your feet (smile). It seems horrid right now, but believe me when I say that you'll laugh about it later, and have the picture to prove it. Hang in there Aloha, the delivery date is only 37 days away.

Hugs, Aohoku
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger