<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/16436977?origin\x3dhttp://naneaallen.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 01, 2009

A Preschool Preview


I went to buy Nanea's school uniforms yesterday, thanks to a tip from Kimo that they were on sale at the uniform store since they are switching retailers.  So, instead of $18/shirt, they were only $10.  I'm thinking that perhaps I should go back and buy for next year as well...in any case, we had to try them on to make sure it all fit (of course).  

The rules are fairly strict, shirt must be tucked in.  Girls wear red shirts and navy shorts or pants.  White canvas tennis shoes with laces (!).  I think that teachers must spend the better part of their days tucking in shirts and tying shoe laces, but that's just me.  Boys wear navy shirts, khaki shorts/pants and black shoes.  A much better combo in my opinion.

She looked very cute, and was excited to wear it.  A few more months till school starts!  Now let's just cross our fingers for some financial aid!  Or, I'm going to have to start working more...

alohab @ 9:57 AM
3 comments

Comments:
Wow we can't get over how big and cute she is! So Spiffy in her new outfit. :) lots of love, Aunty Sonia & Uncle Liko
 
Soooo cute!! She looks so happy!!
 
Wow, how excited she looks!
 
Post a Comment


Name: alohab
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile


Powered by Blogger